Flatness measurement is one of the key parameters to set the surface smoothness.
A surface is completely smooth when all the surface points meet at the same level. This is only theoretically possible. Therefore, flatness tolerance is the first element to be established and within this flatness tolerance all measured points in a surface will meet.
Mecatec Vigo has high precision equipment for checking check the deviations of the points in a theoretical level.
- Flatness of machine foundations and conveyor rollers or frames.
- Flatness of circular and rectangular flanges such as the following:
- Flanges for circular and rectangular flanges such as:
- Flanges for cranes, flanges of vertical propellers and flanges of wind turbines
- Flatness of workshop table for tools
- Comparison of half housings of machines, turbines, gear motors, etc.
- Flatness measurement of circular and rectangular flanges for propulsion systems, etc.
- Flatness measurement of half housings of machines, turbines, gear motors, etc.
- Flatness measurement of bases of machines, idlers, frames, etc.
- Shaft alignment and inspection/Alignment and inspection of machine series.
- Measurement of Concentricity of crankshaft bearings in cylinder blocks
- Inspection of crankshafts, connecting rods, pistons, liners, cylinder heads , horn closure, etc.
- 3D measurement with arm and laser tracker